The May Bank Holiday is the perfect time for green fingered gardeners to get into the full swing of things -get your lawns straight, crops planted out and borders ready for the summer blossom.
To help you along the way we have provided you a list of the top ten jobs to do this bank holiday weekend.
Top 10 jobs this month:
- Keep weeds under control
- Protect fruit blossom from late frosts
- Tie in climbing and rambling roses
- Sow hardy annuals and herb seeds
- Start to feed citrus plants
- Increase the water given to houseplants
- Feed hungry shrubs and roses
- Sow new lawns or repair bare patches
- Prune fig trees
- Divide bamboos and waterlilies
If you need a hand, don’t miss out on Hozelock’s newly launched products. For more information please visit here.